I. Information we receive
We receive a number of different types of information about you, including:
Your information is the information that is required when you sign up through our contact form, as well as the information you choose to share.
- Registration information: When you register for Doobert Development, you are required to provide information such as your name and email address. In some cases, you may be able to register using other information, like your telephone number.
- Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share on Doobert Development, such as your name, profile pictures, cover photos, gender, networks, Username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public.
We also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access Doobert Development. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your Internet service, location, the type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your GPS or other location information so we can notify you of relevant local services.
- Sometimes we get data from our affiliates or our advertising partners, users and other third parties that help us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally make Doobert Development better. For example, an advertiser may tell us information about you (like how you responded to an ad on Doobert Development or on another site) in order to measure the effectiveness of – and improve the quality of – ads.
- When we get your GPS location, we put it together with other location information we have about you (like your current city). But we only keep it until it is no longer useful to provide you services, like keeping your last GPS coordinates to send you relevant notifications.
- We only provide data to our advertising partners or users after we have removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it, or have combined it with other people’s data in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
How we use your information
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users like your friends, volunteers and affiliates, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site and the developers that build the mobile apps.
For example, we may use the information we receive about you: to deliver the services you have requested; to manage your account and provide you with customer support; as part of our efforts to keep Doobert Development products, services and integrations safe and secure; to protect Doobert Development’s or others’ rights or property; to measure or understand the effectiveness of ads you and others see, including to deliver relevant ads to you; to make suggestions to you and other users on Doobert Development; to exercise and enforce any rights in our terms and conditions; to manage our business; and for other internal operations, which may include, without limitation, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, service improvement, performance of other functions otherwise described to you at the time of collection and other purposes compatible with this policy.
We may use your payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our site, to protect you against or identify possible fraudulent transactions and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
- Granting us this permission not only allows us to provide Doobert Development as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
- While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don’t share information we receive about you with others unless we have: received your permission; given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or removed your name or any other personally identifying information from it.
- Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared.
- Data may be processed at our facility or externally by our third party service provider(s).
- We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices. We take commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information.
III. Other websites and applications
Public search engines
People who enter your name on a public search engine may see your Page and/or timeline (including in sponsored results). They may still see these items after you delete your Doobert Development account because some search engines cache information for a period of time.
IV. How advertising works
We do not share any of your information with advertisers (unless, of course, you give us permission). As described in this policy, we may share your information when we have removed from it anything that personally identifies you or combined it with other information so that it no longer personally identifies you.
- We use the information we receive, including the information you provide at registration or add to your account to deliver ads and to make them more relevant to you. When an advertiser creates an ad, they are given the opportunity to choose their audience by location, demographics, likes, keywords, and any other information we receive or can tell about you and other users. If the advertiser chooses to run the ad (also known as placing the order), we serve the ad to people who meet the criteria the advertiser selected, but we do not tell the advertiser who any of those people are. So, for example, if a person views or otherwise interacts with the ad, the advertiser might infer that the person is an 18-to-35-year-old woman who lives in the U.S. and likes basketball. But we would not tell the advertiser who that person is.
- After the ad runs, we provide advertisers with reports on how their ads performed. For example we give advertisers reports telling them how many users saw or clicked on their ads. But these reports are anonymous. We do not tell advertisers who saw or clicked on their ads.
- Advertisers or their partners sometimes place cookies on your computer (or use other similar system technologies) in order to serve ads and to make their ads more effective. Learn more about cookies, pixels and other system technologies.
V. Cookies, pixels and other similar technologies
- Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
- We use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage (like on your browser or device, which is similar to a cookie but holds more information) to provide and understand a range of products and services.
We use these technologies to do things like:
- make Doobert Development easier or faster to use;
- enable features and store information about you (including on your device or in your browser cache) and your use of Doobert Development;
- deliver, understand and improve advertising;
- monitor and understand the use of our products and services; and
- to protect you, others and Doobert Development.
For example, we may use them to help you use social plugins and share buttons or to know when you are interacting with our advertising partners.
- We may ask advertisers or other partners to serve ads or services to computers, mobile phones or other devices, which may use a cookie, pixel or other similar technology placed by Doobert Development or the third party (although we would not share any other information that identifies you with an advertiser).
- Cookies and things like local storage help make Doobert Development work, like allowing pages to load faster because certain content is stored on your browser or by helping us authenticate you to deliver personalized content.
- Refer to your browser or device’s help material to learn what controls you can often use to remove or block cookies or other similar technologies or block or remove other data stored on your computer or device (such as by using the various settings in your browser). If you do this, it may affect your ability to use Doobert Development or other websites and apps.
VII. Your Rights and Choices
You have several rights and choices regarding your personal information, including:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that we correct or delete it.
- Opt-Out: You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Cookies: You can control cookies through your browser settings.
- Do Not Track: We do not currently respond to Do Not Track signals.
VII. Some other things you need to know
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data related to purchases made with Doobert Development Credits, may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
Notifications and other messages
We may send you notifications and other messages using the contact information we have for you, like your email address.
We may share information we receive with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies as Doobert Development, or that become part of that group (often these companies are called affiliates). Likewise, our affiliates may share information with us as well. We and our affiliates may use shared information to help provide, understand, and improve our services and their own services.
We give your information to the people and companies that help us provide, understand and improve the services we offer. For example, we may use outside vendors to help host our website, serve photos and videos, process payments, analyze data, conduct and publish research, measure the effectiveness of ads, or provide search results. In some cases we provide the service jointly with another company. In all of these cases our partners must agree to only use your information consistent with the agreement we enter into with them, as well as this Data Use Policy.
Security and bugs
We do our best to keep your information secure, but we need your help. We try to keep Doobert Development up, bug-free and safe, but cannot make guarantees about any part of our services or products.
You must be eighteen years old to use the Website. Doobert Development prohibits the use of the Website by anyone under the age of eighteen unless there is a signed parental waiver in place. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to use the Website. We will delete any account if we have actual knowledge that the account is associated with a user who is not at least eighteen years old.
Visiting our site from outside the United States
If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
No rights of third parties
This Data Use Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the website or mobile apps.
Change of control
If the ownership of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner so they can continue to operate the service.
Contact us with questions or disputes